Larger seniors residence.
- Studio: $2675 and up
- One Bedroom: $3070 and up
- Two Bedroom: $3995 and up
- Second Occupant $575
- Bungalow: $4025 + $300 for a second occupant (meal package available at extra cost)Includes lunches and dinners, weekly housekeeping, transportation, and pendant emergency call systems.
Number of Units:
- Studios – 380 and up
- One Bedroom – 472 and up
- Two Bedroom – 717 and up
- Bungalow – 987 and up
Lunches, dinners, morning snack, and afternoon tea included
Yes, including diabetes, celiac, vegetarian, and allergy adjustments.
All units have kitchenettes with a microwave and a ¾ size fridge. Bungalows have full kitchens with fridge, stove and washer/dryer.
- Studios and 1 bedrooms: sit-down shower
- 2 bedrooms: sit-down shower
- Bungalows: full tub and shower
Completely wheelchair and walker accessible. Scooters permitted but must be parked inside units (not in hallways)
Yes, small dog or cat permitted
Smoking allowed only in designated smoking areas outside
Reserved, above ground parking available for $33/month
Tuesday and Wednesday shuttle. Will take residents to appointments, shopping and on scenic drives. No extra cost.
Not included, resident responsibility
In each unit and throughout building
24-hour care aides available at all times
Full-time recreation manager
Hair Salon and day spa/esthetician. Fireside Lounge, Multi-purpose/ theatre room, Private dining room, Community gardens, walking path and 4 acres of garden.
Scheduled or unscheduled personal care available on a fee-for-service basis