Larger seniors residence
- Studio – $2250
- One Bedroom – $2750
- + $500 for extra person
- Includes two meals a day, housekeeping, utilities and in-room emergency call systems. Neck pendants available for extra charge
Number of Units:
- 81 – Studio Units
- 105 – One Bedroom Units
- Studios: 308 sq ft
- One Bedrooms: 462 sq ft
Two meals a day, you choose from breakfast, lunch and dinner which two.
Yes, to be discussed.
Yes, each suite has a mini-fridge. Residents can supply their own microwave, toaster or electric kettle. No hot-plates, electric frying pans or candles.
Sit down shower in each unit. Shared bath with lift.
- Fully wheelchair, walker and indoor scooter accessible.
- Parking for outdoor scooters on main floor.
Yes, any pets are allowed. Pet friendly rooms are on the first floor of the residence.
Non-smoking building. Smoking area outside.
Uncovered, no extra cost.
- Tuesday and Thursday shuttle bus to Plaza 33, Wal-Mart and Orchard Park Mall in Kelowna. $1.50 charge.
- Transportation to medical appointments resident responsibility.
Telephone and cable included
In unit closet space
- Individually controlled heating system in rooms.
- All common areas are air conditioned, but units are not.
- Unit air conditioners available for rent or can be provided by resident.
Yes, but not medically qualified
Activities coordinator on site.
Recreation area, hairstylist/ barber services, public laundry rooms, library, computer room, church services and a guest suite available for rent.
Respite care available. Call for more details.